Quality Control Policy
StarLink believes that Quality is free and precondition for long term business sustainability and
accordingly it maintain quality. Star Link believes that quality control is necessary for the following:
- - To ensure customer satisfaction.
- - To reduce the risk of accident.
- - To ensure installations are done as per standards.
- - To ensure smooth operation of the equipment to be installed.
- - To introduce guidelines for Quality Control Engineer
- - To ensure engineering safety
Strategy to Maintain Quality
- - Formation of independent QC Department.
- - Conduct training on regular basis.
- - Follow unique Site checking strategy.
- - Periodic round table discussion to share practical experience among employee.
- - Adapted strategy to enhance Employee motivation.
- - Preparing Quality Guide Book for all employees to follow.
Quality control in a project includes:
- a) Maintaining quality of telecommunication hardware installation.
- b) Maintaining quality in documentation.
- c) Maintaining quality in resource management.